Toll Free Business Statistics
Click Here if you want to get your own Toll-Free phone number.
The reasons for these great benefits for businesses are simple. Americans like doing business with companies that have toll free numbers. This is the reason 99% of big business have toll free numbers.
In upcoming years, most of your competitors will have a toll free number and your opportunity to establish yourself as a leader in your market can be lost in the crowd, you’ll have to innovate a new wedge into your industry. Right now, a toll free number is your wedge into a competitive market.
Since your toll free number will be yours forever, you can begin branding your company with the toll free number. In our experiences, having a toll free number is more important than having a website. It’s cheaper, it’s easier, and it will make you more money.
- Your telephone orders should increase about 30%-60%.
- Your product returns should decrease by about 50%.
- Your word-of mouth referrals should increase about 200%.
- 98% of American Adults aged 18-65 use Toll-Free Numbers
- 68% of American Teens use Toll-Free Numbers
- 52% of Americans estimate that they make 50 or more toll free calls per year.
- More than 8000 Toll Free Numbers are registered everyday
- Toll free calling generates an estimated $200 billion in annual sales of goods and services in 2000.
- 84% of Internet users rely on electronic media to search for product information in order to make a purchase. Being able to locate a 1-800 number on the website significantly improves the success rate of any ad or Web site.
- The average phone order from a catalog can be 30% to 70% higher than the average mail order.
- As telephone buyers generally use credit cards, they will order more products and higher ticket items 95% of the time when calling a 1-800 number.
- A productive ad featuring an 800 number can generate approximately 30% more orders.
- 600% increase in advertising responsess as shown by a study accomplished by Bellcore (an esteemed research institute in the USA)
- If you want to decrease returns by as much as 50%, use an 800/888 number on product literature. This encourages customers to call in and resolve difficulties with a trained expert.
- Fund-raising organizations have increased their response approximately 25% by adding that 800/888 number in commercials, print ads or direct mail pieces which previously used only addresses.
The information provided on this page may be freely reproduced as long as this footer tag remains intact and credit is given to Tollfreenumber.ORG as the author and a link is placed to tollfreenumber.org. Please do not violate copyright laws by stealing this, or any other works on the Internet.
This article was written by Tollfreenumber.ORG. Tollfreenumber.ORG is a premier website specializing in toll-free phone numbers. We feature an online phone directory, an alpha-numeric telephone number translator, & Toll Free Family-oriented phone service. We have a speciality business accounts department dedicated to providing businesses with one-on-one toll-free advice.